The Hilton Parma Emergency Food Shelf’s mission is to obtain, sort, store, and distribute donated and purchased food to people who are in an emergency situation and needing food. They must be residents of the Hilton School District and not covered by other services. Client Assistance is by appointment only by calling (585) 234-2090.
Open Tuesday mornings (9 to 11), Wednesday mornings (9 to 12), and Friday mornings (9 to 11) for donations; or by appointment.
URGENT NEED….The Foodshelf is current low on many food items. Please consider donating items from the following list:
- Grocery store items; non-perishable & nutritious: e.g., canned fruit juice, pasta, jelly, peanut butter, spaghetti sauce, hot cereal, rice, complete dinners, canned hams and other canned meats, stew, hash, soups, coffee, sugar-free and reduced-sodium foods
- household supplies and paper products: e.g.,toilet paper, dish detergent & laundry detergent
- monetary donations to purchase fresh food items
- personal care items: e.g., shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, razors
Drop boxes at:
– The Hilton Community Center, 59 Henry Street
– Parma Public Library, 7 West Avenue
– Monroe Tech, 53 South Avenue, Hilton
Volunteers are needed to coordinate food drives and collections. If you are interested, contact the Foodshelf.
Hilton Parma Emergency Food Shelf
Hilton, NY 14468
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 127, Hilton. NY 14468
Phone: (585) 234-2090
Contact: Tina ZebulskeEmail: HiltonFoodShelf@gmail.com